In this episode of the Online Course Masters show, I chat with Mike and Lauren, two online friends and prior co-instructors. After co-teaching the YouTube Masterclass and Personal Finance Masterclass, Mike and Lauren went off on their own to create a Fusion 360 course that they initially launched on Thinkific.
Using their YouTube channel, they made over $15,000 in the first two weeks of the course's launch. In this episode, we chat about exactly how they did that!
In this episode:
- Mike and Lauren's back story
- How they got into teaching online courses
- Creating a course together
- Choosing a self-hosting platform
- Growing an email list with your YouTube channel
- How to launch a course to your audience
- Using both Udemy and Thinkific
- Pricing your online course